- MUCH MADNESS IS DIVINEST SENSE
- Divinest sense is much madness, we all must agree to have divine sense or be bound by chains.
- A maddening sense is divinest.
- TO A DISCERNING EYE
- The Eye is discerning, and sees divine sense that is maddened
- MUCH SENSE, THE STARKEST MADNESS
a. Madness is having the starkest sense – to know right and wrong and discern starkly and maddeningly
- TIS THE MAJORITY
- Most people have very stark sense, they know and are maddened
- IN THIS, AS ALL PREVAIL
- You must put this above all prevailing.
- ASSENT- AND YOU ARE SANE –
- Agree this must prevail, this divine sense and madness
- DEMUR -YOU’RE STRAIGHTWAY DANGEROUS
- Your sense is not divine, it must be not maddening sense however not safe.
- AND HANDLED WITH A CHAIN
- Your pleasing sense has you bound by the mad divine.
- The divine eye is maddened and discerning, however you agree to divine sense,
and your divine eye which will divinely discern.